Driving Directions to Elon, North Carolina
From I-85/40 from Greensboro, NC
- Take exit 140 for University Dr toward Elon
- Turn left onto University Dr. (from Greensboro) or turn right onto University Dr. (from Raleigh/Durham)
- Turn right onto Boone Station Dr
- Take the first left onto St. Mark's Church Rd.
- Continue onto S. Williamson Ave. for 1.5 miles
- Elon Municipal Building will be on the left before the railroad tracks - 104 S. Williamson Ave. Elon, NC 27244
Go 1.7 miles and you will find:
- Town Administrative Offices - on the left before the RR tracks
- Elon Post Office - on the right before the RR tracks
- Elon University - on the right after the tracks
- Elon Fire Station 1 - on the right 300 yards before the RR tracks
- Elon Fire Station 2 - On Williamson Avenue, pass Town Administrative Offices crossing RR tracks and stay straight. Turn right onto University Drive then left onto Powerline Church Road. Fire Station is on the right.
- Downtown Elon - on the left after the RR tracks
- Police Department - on the left before the RR tracks
- Public Works Department - left before the tracks - right at the
stop sign - right on Summerbell Ave.- left at the dead end -
- Carolina Biological Supply - take right at United Church of Christ
-go one + miles - CBS is on the right @ York Rd.
- LabCorp - Follow directions to CBS above - right on York Rd -
one the right after crossing RR tracks.
From Reidsville Southbound on Hwy 87
- Take right on Shallowford Church Rd. Elon is about two miles ahead.